Healthcare’s helping hand.
Love what you do and make a difference in people’s lives at Weatherby Healthcare, a division of CHG Healthcare. CHG is one of the largest providers of healthcare staffing in the country. We touch the lives of millions of patients every year. When your day-to-day routine contributes to this important work, it’s easy to get excited about what you do!
The focus of this position is to serve as a coach, facilitator, consultant and aid in the identification, development, and delivery of results focused learning interventions to support individuals and teams in achieving their Leadership and engagement objectives. This requires the assessment and analysis of individual and team performance, practices, and behaviors in order to develop appropriate needs based plans and learning interventions to improve overall performance effectiveness. The individual will also be responsible to effectively lead L&E programs which includes the development and presentation of various curriculums and the creation of all supporting documents needed for delivery and to measure targeted improvements. Where appropriate, the individual will evaluate and provide feedback to leaders, individuals and L&E team members.
- Collaborate with team and leaders on assigned training and engagement programs in the identification, development, implementation, and evaluation of learning-based interventions targeted at improving individual and organizational performance
- Create and facilitate learning content both for in person trainings as well as virtual and for communication purposes
- Provide Leadership & Engagement consultative services to team leaders and employees
- Work with Weatherby leaders to assess and analyze individual and team performance, practices, and behaviors in order to develop appropriate interventions to improve overall effectiveness
- Where appropriate, create and implement participant evaluation tools
- Effectively build relationships with leaders and people across the organization to foster leadership culture and community
- Excellent communications skills. Must be able to communicate effectively in written, one-on-one, and group settings
- Professional classroom and instructional presence, in person and virtual
- Demonstrated history of successful sales leadership or leadership consulting experience OR successful coaching experience.
- Proven ability to build relationships with leaders wherein the leaders seek your advice and trust your judgment
- Self-starter with the willingness and ability to learn new skills and information
- Effective project management skills, prioritization, time-management, and multi-tasking skills
- Proven success with utilizing feedback and direction to modify goals and projects to better meet learning needs
- Able to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to creatively design training content, communication documents, video capture and editing is a plus
- Maintain strict confidentiality of personnel information
- 3-5 years professional training and development experience, leadership, technical or a combination OR 3-5 years of successful sales leader or leadership experience, including team training
- Previous sales training/leadership experience preferred
- Experience within an inside/telephone sales environment preferred
- Coaching certification preferred (CPC etc.)
- Demonstrated competency in MS Suite as well as Creative suits such as Photoshop, premier pro, Canva
In return, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules - including work from home options available
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Award-winning training and development programs
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer