Healthcare’s helping hand.
Love what you do and make a difference in people’s lives at Weatherby Healthcare, a division of CHG Healthcare. CHG is one of the largest providers of healthcare staffing in the country. We touch the lives of millions of patients every year. When your day-to-day routine contributes to this important work, it’s easy to get excited about what you do!
This position will support sales, systems, and soft skills training. The individual will be responsible for virtual and classroom training, as well as individual side by side and coaching. This includes developing curriculum, presenting curriculum, and creating sales, systems, and soft skills training materials.
- Utilize your experience and professional skills to present, and create an engaging and compelling learning experience
- Apply knowledge of Adult Learning and instructional design in the creation and modification of learning solutions
- Apply knowledge of learning technologies address specific learning needs
- Conduct needs assessment to meet the learning needs
- Work one-on-one and in teams with employees for advanced sales coaching and problem resolution
- Learn technical applications used in sales/operations positions and be able to train on these systems
- Adhere to facilitator guidelines to ensure training standards are met
- Prepare status training reports and measure training results
- Support all training initiatives and special projects under the direction of management
- 2-5 years of professional-level training experience both in-person and virtual in presenting information, facilitation, and classroom instruction
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering simple to moderately complex training
- Use evaluation instruments to create training assessments, such as knowledge checks, quizzes, surveys, and role plays
- Able to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Mentor junior staff in resolving complex problems based on existing solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively on all levels of the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Virtual and in-person classroom instructional presence
- Able to prioritize, effective time-management, can multi-task and has excellent organization skills
- Demonstrated competency in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint, and other authoring tools (e.g., Articulate)
- Able to manage essential to moderately complex projects and tasks concurrently
- Open to continuous self-improvement and new challenges
- Works collaboratively with leadership, team, and other departments to achieve learning objectives
- Uses a variety of facilitation and delivery techniques
- Travel as needed
In return, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules - including work from home options available
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Award-winning training and development programs
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer