Healthcare’s helping hand.
CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
As a key member of the CHG Marketing Department, the Digital Advertising Specialist, will play a strategic role in maintaining and optimizing lead generation and brand awareness programs. This role will help drive qualified visitors and engagement through paid search, retargeting, programmatic ad buys, direct publisher placements, paid social media and other content sponsorships.
It is a high visibility and collaborative role managing online performance marketing channels. You will work closely with Interactive leadership on high budget efforts by managing return on investment goals and strategic forecasting. We are looking for the right candidate who is comfortable growing existing programs through optimization tactics and testing yet also has experience building programs from the ground up.
- Responsible for Paid Search program management including monitoring performance shifts, budget forecasting, ad testing, and keyword expansion.
- Oversee the day-to-day execution of the Display program which includes retargeting, programmatic ad buys, direct publisher placements, paid social media and other promoted content.
- Partner with the Strategic Marketing and Creative teams as an online media expert to make recommendations on creative messaging across multiple ad platforms.
- Be an expert in online audience targeting capabilities that align with company objectives.
- Research and implement strategies for new programs, campaign settings, audience targeting, and other facets of digital media to maximize program performance.
- Partner with the Web, UX, and Creative teams to test and optimize landing page experiences.
- Connect with publishing partners and ad technology vendors to stay on top of new opportunities or changing technology.
- Positive attitude, initiative, and being a team player
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Enjoy collaborative work and willingness to experiment with new programs and tests
- Naturally driven to process, prioritizing, and organization
- Advanced reporting and analytics skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience running online advertising programs
- Expertise with online advertising metrics
- Diverse experience with online advertising technology (such as Google AdWords, Microsoft Ads, Google DV360, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Advertising).
- Intermediate Excel skills
In return, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules - including work from home options available
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Award-winning training and development programs
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by someone on our Talent Acquisition team, click on the “apply” link at the top of the screen. Or if you happen to know of someone who might be interested in this position, please feel free to email them the job description by clicking on the “Email to Friend” link, also at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer