Healthcare’s helping hand.
COVID-19 precaution: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our hiring process will now be completely virtual. All interviews will be held online or over the phone. We remain committed to putting our people, customers, and communities first and appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work through this.
CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
The (quality) doctor is in.
Modio has streamlined the convoluted and messy process that is healthcare credentialing and saved countless years of manual and error-prone work in the process. As part of CHG Healthcare we are working to drastically improve the speed (and quality) of credentialing to ensure that our doctors can spend more time treating (millions) of patients each year and less time dealing with credentialing headaches.
A little about our tech stack:
- Angular 2.0+
Our data services team is integral in helping to streamline the credentialing process. We’re looking for a senior engineer to help make sure data coming into the system, from a variety of sources, is accurate and consumable in a reliable manner. The ideal candidate will be able to look at the variety of ways data is being ingested into the system and work to find efficiencies in these processes. They will be able to find ways to improve the overall quality of the data so that it can be used in our applications, APIs, and generated reports. They must be comfortable working autonomously to find areas of improvement that will have the greatest impact.
- Work alongside members of the data services team to identify ways to more efficiently ingest data
- Develop services and utilize tools in order to streamline existing data ingestion processes
- Expand existing data reporting tooling so that clients can query their data in a more self-service manner
- Provide ongoing data related support for clients where self-service options are not sufficient
- Work with other engineering teams to ensure data in our OneView platform is high quality
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong proficiency working with relational and non-relational databases and reading/writing SQL
- Comfortable working with Business Intelligence tools, Metabase a plus
- Experience designing data sources that enable fast product scaling and efficient feature development
- Professional experience working on backend API services, Node.js/TypeScript a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate timelines and concerns with clients
In return, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules - including work from home options available
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Award-winning training and development programs
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer