Healthcare’s helping hand.
COVID-19 precaution: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our hiring process will now be completely virtual. All interviews will be held online or over the phone. We remain committed to putting our people, customers, and communities first and appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work through this.
CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
The (quality) doctor is in.
Modio has streamlined the convoluted and messy process that is healthcare credentialing and saved countless years of manual and error-prone work in the process. As part of CHG Healthcare we are working to drastically improve the speed (and quality) of credentialing to ensure that our doctors can spend more time treating (millions) of patients each year and less time dealing with credentialing headaches.
A little about our tech stack:
Our OneView application is used to help streamline the credentialing process. We’re looking for a senior engineer to help build out the next generation of our OneView application. The ideal candidate has experience working with modern web app frameworks. They are passionate about staying up to date on latest technologies to help drive improvements in the code base. They must be comfortable working in an agile environment with little supervision.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team with a goal for continuous improvement and consistently apply best practices
- Apply good test-driven development principles to drive high quality software
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business analysts, product managers, UI/UX designers and other engineers to come up with the best solutions for users
- Communicate effectively in a remote working environment, including with offshore team members
- Help the team stay focused on meeting commitments with high quality
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks like Angular, Vue, React, etc. Angular experience a plus
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
- Ability to leverage code reviews and other tools to mentor junior engineers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
In return, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules - including work from home options available
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Award-winning training and development programs
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer