Healthcare’s helping hand.
COVID-19 precaution: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our hiring process will now be completely virtual. All interviews will be held online or over the phone. We remain committed to putting our people, customers, and communities first and appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work through this.
CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
As a Service Desk Specialist, you will work with our Customer Success team to help manage incoming client communication and function as “tier 1” support. We expect a balance of world-class customer service with tech-savvy troubleshooting/problem solving skills, and the ability to prioritize and time-manage duties. As the voice of the customer, you will be an advocate to our end-users assisting in triaging and then answering or escalating issues in a professional and courteous manner.
Our team is passionate about improving the healthcare industry. The Modio Health team is a blend of healthcare veterans and technology experts. We have an insider view of the healthcare industry like few other companies do. But we don’t just have a vision – we’ve actually created the technology to make it happen.
- Triage tickets in our service desk software to the correct queue to resolve or escalate as appropriate
- Provide Tier 1 level of support for customers with requests or problems that may arise
- Document client communication into the ticketing system
- Regularly contribute and help maintain the knowledge base
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) on the Modio OneView™ platform
- Manage multiple channels of communication, including email, live chat, and occasional phone calls
- Customer relation skills and able to deal with potentially stressful situations in a courteous and friendly manner
- Prioritizing and managing your time and requests effectively and efficiently
- Learning web-based software and understand a SaaS model
- Assessing, understating and following up on the needs and problems of client with speed and urgency and involving resources across the company when necessary
- Seeing the big picture while paying attention to the details
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft products, including Excel
- 2-4 years of experience working in a Customer Service or Information Systems Service Desk roll
- High school diploma or equivalent
In return, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules – including work from home options available
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
Click here to learn more about our company and culture.
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click “Apply” at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer