Health, wealth, and happiness. Who wouldn’t want all of that? At CHG Healthcare we help our people achieve those dreams. We offer great benefits and a work/life balance that helps us enjoy our time inside and outside the office.
Staying healthy is critical to staying on top of your game, whether you’re working or playing. Work 20 hours or more each week and you, your dependents, and your spouse/domestic partner are eligible for all these benefits:
- Health insurance. Choose from two comprehensive plans.
- Dental insurance. Definitely something to smile about, with a plan that offers orthodontic coverage for our people and their families.
- Vision insurance. See your way through to great eye care.
- Fertility benefits. Our people requested it, so we added Progyny to help employees wanting to start a family.
- On-site health clinic in most locations. Yep, you can schedule a virtual or in-person appointment with our Marathon Health clinic — and you don’t have to use PTO! Drop by while you’re at work, without taking time off to sit in a waiting room. Same goes for your dependents, spouse, or domestic partner.
- Behavioral health counseling. Offered through Marathon Health or Teladoc. Meet with a counselor at no cost during work hours, with no PTO required.
- Teladoc. Ah, technology! We love being able to speak with a healthcare provider 24/7 without even getting out of our jammies — and at no cost!
- Prescription plan. At the pharmacy or through the mail, we’ve got you covered, often for just $10 a prescription.
- Specialty and biotech medications. Your meds shouldn’t have to cost hundreds of dollars. We partnered with prescription drug makers to lower your costs.
- Employee Assistance Program. In a tight spot? CHG can help you with free and confidential legal, behavioral, emotional, and financial wellness help, in person or over the phone.
- On-site fitness. Hit the gym before you hit the road, or during lunch, or pretty much any time.
- Life insurance and Accidental Death or Dismemberment. Basic policies covered 100% by CHG. You can also increase your coverage at a very competitive rate.
- Wellthy caregiving services. Get personalized support to help you tackle the logistics and administrative tasks of caring for the ones you love.
We reward our people for taking care of their health. In fact, employees can earn a $720/year Wellness Pays discount on health insurance by participating in wellness initiatives like health screenings, health coaching, fitness challenges, and more.
Financial health can be just as important as physical health. Here are a few of the financial benefits offered at CHG:
- FSA (flexible savings account). Set pretax money aside for health needs, dependent childcare, or certain kinds of commuter expenses.
- 401(k). Two different plans to help you save for a rainy day, both with a company match.
- Financial planning with SageView. Meet with an expert for consultations that won’t cost you a penny and may save you much more than that.
- Auto and home insurance at a discounted rate.
- Tuition reimbursement. You could receive a tuition refund ranging from $1,000 to $5,250. You can even get a reimbursement for the cost of your books. Ka-ching!
Paid time off
CHG offers a variety of programs and benefits to make it easier for our people to find a healthy balance between their work and personal lives, including:
- 18 days of paid time off (PTO) during your first year. What a great way to start your career! You can earn as much as 26 days PTO, depending on your length of employment.
- Five days of sick time each year. Use this for personal illness, taking care of a sick family member, mental health, and other similar situations.
- It’s your birthday? Declare it a holiday and enjoy one of your two floating holidays.
- 10 paid holidays, the ones on the calendar.
- Get engaged – with your community! CHG offers up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time off, or VTO. You can serve in a way that’s meaningful to you and it makes our community a better place.
- Flexible schedules. No more morning person vs. night owl. Morning or night. Here or there. We’ll work with you to find the work times and places that work best for you.
- Leaves of absence. All approved medical and non-medical leaves are covered at 100% for up to 11 weeks. Our leave program not only takes care of our people, but also includes care of a family member.
- Adopting? Our adoption benefit pays $4,000 towards the cost of an adoption. Parents receive up to 11 weeks of paid leave. Enjoy time with your new family member knowing we’ve got you covered back at the office!
But wait, there’s more! Better than a set of steak knives, as an employee you are also eligible for:
- Pet insurance. Get a discounted health policy for Fido or Fluffy.
- Protection from identity theft and discounted legal services.
- PTO gifting. Donate some of your paid time off to a colleague who may be in crisis.
- Critical illness and accident insurance. Get a lump-sum payout for specific injuries and kiss your copayments goodbye.
- Employee Compassion Fund. Sometimes kindness requires cash. You can donate directly from your paycheck to an emergency fund that helps your co-workers who are facing hard times. Maybe it’s you facing an unforeseen hardship. You can apply to receive help through the compassion fund.
Updated April 14, 2022